The 7th International PLUS Forum Will Focus On Topical Issues of Banking Technologies
This October 22-23 Moscow will host the 7th International PLUS Forum “Cash Circulation + Self-service. Banking and Retail 2015”.
Since 2000 the forum is organized by “PLUS” and “Retail & Loyalty” magazines.
The forum program includes exhibitions, conferences, and round tables. Particular attention will be paid to the following topics:
- forecasts and prospects for cash circulation;
- bank branch transformation;
- self-service devices management and monitoring;
- biometry in the ATM network and bank branches;
- market situation and basic trends of further self-service evolution;
- security alerts and anti-cyber-attacks technologies ;
- cash management solutions.
The forum will be attended by over a thousand professionals including representatives of financial institutions, banking solutions developers, researchers, and retailers. A delegation of Penkių kontinentų bankinės technologijos (BS/2), which is a part of the Penki kontinentai group, will also attend the forum.
BS/2 experts will present ATMeye.iQ, Cash Management.iQ, Payments.iQ, and SmartSafe.iQ software solutions. They will also share their long-term experience in the banking sector and deliver a report called “Optimization of cash management processes using Cash Management.iQ solution”.
The previous 2014 Forum brought together more than 70 companies and 1,500 participants from around the world. 50 speakers from different industries made their reports during the conference.