BS/2 partner Diebold Nixdorf received two prestigious awards from Global Banking & Finance Review
Global Banking & Finance Review named the winners of the 12th annual Global Banking & Finance Awards 2022. Diebold Nixdorf, a world leader in automating, digitizing, and transforming the way people bank and shop, was named Best Banking Technology Solutions Provider Europe 2022.
Furthermore, the company received the Next 100 Global Awards 2022 — Technology Solutions Provider award. Diebold Nixdorf was honored by the jury for its ability to stay ahead of current trends and adapt its hardware and software products and solutions to the ever-changing demands of banking and finance.
Diebold Nixdorf provides self-service devices and software solutions to banks and retailers to help them engage with clients, improve operational efficiency, and boost income.
Since 1995, BS/2, a member of the Penki Kontinentai group, has served as a key partner for Diebold Nixdorf solutions throughout Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and the Caucasus. The following Diebold Nixdorf solutions and equipment are in high demand in that region:
• Multifunctional DN Series ATMs with a recirculation system. The purchase of such ATMs helped Moldova’s first commercial bank, Victoriabank, increase the quality of client service.
• Vynamic™ View software platform for self-service fleet management. Using this solution, the International Bank of Azerbaijan ABB was able to provide control of the service department.
• Vynamic™ Marketing software platform for promoting bank and partner products on self-service device displays. The implementation of this technology enabled Kazakhstan’s largest commercial bank to attract the attention of other financial institutions’ clients by providing special messages during their ATM operations.
• Vynamic™ Security software platform for ATM protection. Setting up this program on the Azerbaijan bank’s machines helped safeguard ATMs from logical and physical attacks.
• ProFlex4 software solution for expanding the range of services and creating custom scenarios. The adoption of this software helped Victoriabank in Moldova make user navigation during transactions easier, and attract attention to its self-service devices. A festive New Year’s interface on ATM screens was created, and it provided users with positive emotions.
Global Banking & Finance Review is the leading online magazine for bankers and financiers. Every year, more than 7 million Internet visitors read its news.
Global Banking & Finance Awards was started in 2011 by the UK based Global Banking & Finance Review magazine to recognize companies of all sizes that demonstrate expertise and excellence in specific areas of the financial world.