Vilnius, LithuaniaAs a Product Owner you will oversee the development of product from start to finish to ensure it meets the clients’ needs and preferences. The main duty include determining the overall vision of product, managing various backlog items and deciding which features each product will have according to clients’ preferences.
- Statement of tasks and control of execution;
- Design and implementation of functionality, development of prototypes, interface design (together with involved departments);
- Prioritization and coordination of backlogs with business customers and related departments;
- Launching and managing the development of the Product at all stages, including the pilot and subsequent ongoing support for replication;
- Development and implementation of short-term and long-term strategy of the Product;
- Ability to propose/initiate and reasonably justify economic and technical solutions/changes;
- Write user documentation and release notes;
- Set up analytics and track product metrics.
- Experience in the similar position from 3 years
- Skills in the development of technical requirements from the user path to specifications;
- Knowledge of project management methodology and project management features in the field of IT;
- Understand the technical architecture of enterprise systems;
- Development of a monetization strategy, calculation of unit-economy;
- Building and managing a product road-map;
- Functional design;
- Backlog management;
- Team management, Agile/Scrum development;
- Working with documents: data visualization, reporting, analytics;
- Research of the market, competitors, best practices and functionality.
- Work in international teams to develop successful products as part of global projects;
- Financial conditions that meet your expectations, additional incentives and opportunities to improve qualifications at the employer 's expense (training, business trips, etc.);
- Opportunity to participate in the interesting international IT projects;
- Access to additional sports, entertainment and leisure areas in the office;
- An additional discounts for our partners services;
- Access to company owned book's library, updated according to the needs of the employees;
- Traditional corporate celebrations, trips, team-building activities.