Cash processing automation: BS/2 became a partner of Cash Processing Solutions in Kazakhstan
CPS (Cash Processing Solutions) is a world leader in the production of counting and sorting equipment for banknotes. BS/2 started working with CPS in 2021. During a year of cooperation, the CPS counting and sorting machines made it possible to automate cash handling in the organizations of Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and the Baltic countries.
In autumn 2022, BS/2 expands its cooperation with Cash Processing Solutions and become the official distributor for the company in Kazakhstan. The presentation of CPS machines will take place at PLUS-Forum, which will be held on October 26-27 in Almaty.
BS/2 will supply, install and service the full range of CPS equipment: from the compact desktop sorters to the CPS V Series 18-pocket machines and the high-speed 7000i banknote sorters, capable of processing up to 2,000 banknotes per minute.
Key advantages of CPS products:
- simplify the work of bank clerks, cashiers, and accountants – with convenient cash counting, sorting by denomination, orientation, aging, and other attributes;
- expert authentication sensors to detect counterfeits;
- highly productive operation with high throughput volumes even with worn banknotes;
- precise sensors and various speed modes;
- integration with Cash Management.iQ system designed for cash management in banks.
CPS products are chosen by financial institutions and organizations, accepting and issuing large amounts of cash daily, in more than 100 countries of the world – and now the flexible solutions for handling banknotes are presented to the market of Kazakhstan by BS/2.
Thanks to the cooperation of BS/2 and CPS, financial organizations of Kazakhstan can use the whole complex of solutions for the full cycle of cash handling. On the BS/2 site, you can find banknote levelers (vibrating tables), counting and sorting machines for banknotes and coins, and vacuum cash packers. Such equipment is in demand in bank branches, shopping centers, and other organizations handling large flows of cash.