Systems Support Engineer
Vilnius, LithuaniaYou will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. In this position you will be responsible to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure.
- Support and servicing of banking and other financial settlement software;
- Software servicing of technical devices (ATMs, payment terminals, portals, self-service cash registers, etc.), troubleshooting of incidents and problems;
- Software maintenance, support, updating, configuration improvement;
- Consulting clients, troubleshooting system performance incidents and problems.
- Database (MS SQL or PostgreSQL, etc.) administration experience, at least minimal programming experience;
- System administration/support experience (especially with the Hardware part), banking system service experience - a big advantage;
- Good command of the Russian language - both orally and writing;
- Experience in request's administration (Jira, Service Desk, etc.);
- Knowledge of Linux will be as an advantage.
- Work in international teams to develop successful products as part of global projects;
- Financial conditions that meet your expectations, additional incentives and opportunities to improve qualifications at the employer 's expense (training, business trips, etc.);
- Opportunity to participate in the interesting international IT projects;
- Access to additional sports, entertainment and leisure areas in the office;
- An additional discounts for our partners services;
- Access to company owned book's library, updated according to the needs of the employees;
- Traditional corporate celebrations, trips, team-building activities.