Diebold And Wincor Nixdorf To Combine, Creating Premier Self-Service Company For Financial And Retail Markets
- Companies have entered into a business combination agreement in which Diebold will launch a voluntary public tender offer for all of Wincor Nixdorf’s outstanding shares.
- Brings together leading global innovators in banking and retail technologies in rapidly transforming industries.
- Combined company will deliver fully integrated and transformative solutions in value-added services, branch automation and omnichannel experiences.
- Both companies share a common strategic focus on growing services and software, and have highly complementary offerings, geographic presence and customer bases.
- Diebold will offer Wincor Nixdorf shareholders €38.98 in cash plus 0.434 Diebold common shares per Wincor Nixdorf share.
- Transaction values Wincor Nixdorf, including net debt, at approximately $1.8 billion, or €1.7 billion.
- Transaction expected to yield approximately $160 million of annual cost synergies, and the combined company will target non-GAAP operating margin in excess of 9 percent by the end of the third full year following completion of the transaction.